Network marketing is one of the best ways to earn money from home. I have previously mentioned how network marketing helped me to save $1000 while living from paycheck to paycheck. To read that post click here.
There are several programs out there but I have only tried Forever Living and that is the only one I can speak about. Depending on your location, you may find more lucrative network marketing options. You must be careful to choose genuine companies that have real products so you can earn money through network marketing.
So you have decided to make Forever Living your No 1 Business?
Being a member of FOREVER LIVING is like having family members and friends with the same interest. They always have something positive to say to you and always encouraging you. You get a chance to use and share some world class products that are available in different parts of the world. This is the best business EVER.
**Now you earn your personal bonus UPFRONT as a discount on your purchase.
To start your Forever Living Business REGISTER HERE
What should the objective be in FOREVER LIVING to be a top earner?
In other words,
What is THE plan for maximum success and income in FOREVER LIVING?
In the simplest terms possible, your goal is to attain the rank of Manager. The requirement to be a manager is to achieve 120 CC from your team. The best thing about Forever Living is that none of your team members can advance to a higher rank than you since their CC are also counted in your advancement. There are no pass –ups so if you recruit active people, their work will also help you grow.
CC is the term used in Forever Living to determine bonuses and ranks. The rank determines your bonus amounts that you earn from your personal and team purchases.
Why aim to be a manager in Forever Living?
Manager is the highest advancement level bases on sales or team purchases. It enables you to earn the entire bonus (up to 18) for your team that they are not qualified for. If your referred distributor is qualified for 5% bonus, the rest of the bonus on their sales and or purchases (13%) will automatically come to you.
Once your personally referred distributor gets to your level, you can no longer earn bonuses on their sales and purchases. It is therefore important to focus on advancement to earn reward from your recruitment effort.
Since there are no Sales or CC requirements required to maintain a level, you should aim to achieve the highest earning level in order to have a stable business and have a guaranteed income every month.
To join Forever Living Click HERE
Let’s now review the steps on your way to Manager:
STEP ONE: Advance to the rank of Assistant Supervisor
Qualification: 2 CC
Bonus Level: 5%
To qualify as an assistant supervisor is the first step in your Forever Living business. You need 2 personal CC. This can be achieved by purchasing any combination of products or the combo packs
- Fast start combo
- Beauty Combo
- Touch of Forever
- Fit management Pack
- C9 business pack
- 2 mini combos (personal care/ Nutritional)
Once you achieve the rank of assistant supervisor, you qualify for 5% bonuses on your personal purchases and those made by your team who are joining at Novus Customer/ New Distributor. You also get 5% bonus on all purchases made by retail customers on your gateway.
To buy a Combo Pack and Become an Assistant Supervisor CLICK HERE
Benefits of Being an Assistant Supervisor
- Earn 5% bonus (now earned upfront as a discount) on all your personal purchases
- Earn 5% bonus on all your referred retail customer purchases
- You can sponsor other members and build a team
Assistant Supervisor Team Building Bonus
- Earn 5% on all purchases made by your newly sponsored new distributors
- Earn variable New Distributor Bonuses whenever you recruit new distributors
STEP TWO: Advance to the rank of Supervisor
Qualifications: 25 CC
Bonus Level: 8%
Once you achieve the rank of assistant supervisor, you can recruit and build a team. This team will propel you to the rank of Supervisor once you achieve a total of 25 CC.
Example for achieving the necessary CC to be a Supervisor:
- 2 CC from personal purchases
- 3 CC from personally referred retail customers
- 20 CC for developing 5 Assistant Supervisors on your first level
Benefits of Achieving the Supervisor Qualification
- Earn 8% bonus (now earned upfront as a discount) on all your personal purchases
- Earn 8% bonus on all your referred retail customer purchases
- Earn 8% bonus on all purchases made by your personally sponsored New Distributors
- Qualify for Group Volume Bonus*
Supervisor Group Volume Bonus*
- If you have referred Assistant Supervisors, earn 3% on all their sales /purchases made by members of their team (retail customers & newly sponsored distributors)
STEP THREE: Advance to the rank of Assistant Manager
Qualifications: 75 CC
Bonus Level: 13%
With a team of 5 Supervisors carrying business worth 25 CC each from their team, you will meet the qualification to be an assistant manager.
Example for achieving the necessary CC to be an Assistant Manager:
- 5CC from any combination of sales and/or personal purchases
- 25 CC from 5 supervisors on your team
- 25 CC from 5 Assistant Supervisors on your team (Level 2)
- 25 CC from 5 Novus distributors in your team (Level 3)
Benefits of Achieving the Assistant Manager Qualification
- Earn 13% bonus (now earned upfront as a discount) on all your personal purchases
- Earn 13% bonus on all your referred retail customer purchases
- Earn 13% bonus on all purchases made by your personally sponsored New Distributors
Assistant Manager Group Volume Bonus*
- If you have personally referred Supervisors, earn 5 % on all sales made by members of his team
- If you have referred Assistant Supervisors, earn 8% on all sales/purchases made by members of his team
STEP FOUR: Advance to the rank of Manager
Qualifications 120 CC
Bonus Level: 18%
At this level, you have developed a team of 5 Assistant Managers and they have 5 Supervisors each making a 5 CC business every month. This easily gives you 25 people with 5 CC each and meets your 120 CC requirement to advance to the rank of manager.
MANAGER is the highest sales or CC based rank in FOREVER LIVING at this time
Benefits of Advancing to the Rank of Manager
- Earn 18% bonus (now earned upfront as a discount) on all your personal purchases
- Earn 18% bonus on all your referred retail customer purchases
- Earn 18% bonus on all purchases made by your personally sponsored New Distributors
Manager Group Volume Bonus *
- If you have personally referred Assistant managers, earn 5% on all sales made by members of his team
- If you have personally referred Supervisors, earn 10 % on all sales made by members of his team
- If you have referred Assistant Supervisors, earn 13% on all sales made by members of his team
From there, you can achieve TEAM BUILDING BASED (Leadership Bonuses) which is based on the team development efforts. That is why it is important to select the solid team members, teach them to build their teams and grow together. The available levels are based on the number of Managers you have developed:-
- Senior manager – 2 managers
- Soaring Manager – 5 managers
- Sapphire Manager – 9 Managers
- Diamond Sapphire –17 Managers
- Diamond – Develop 25 Managers
- Double Diamond – 50 Managers
- Triple Diamond –75 Managers
- Diamond Centurion – Develop 100 Managers
* To qualify for Group Volume Bonus you must have a personal minimum of 4 CC. This includes one personal CC and 3 or more CC from newly referred distributors and or retail customers.